Pages

Search blog and web

I think I might be bi

Am a girl btw. Never even so much as kissed a girl, but I sometimes find other girls attractive in that way (I think) and "check them out..." Sometimes I think of what it would be like to have a girlfriend, but I'm not sure if I just want that "for fun" and "to try something out" or because I genuinely want one, or because I've had very bad experiences with men in the past and tend to get on better with women even as friends.

I know my straight female friends pay a lot of attention to the way other girls look as well, though, so I'm honestly not sure if I'm bi or not? Am definitely attracted to men.

I am also religious (Christian) and, whilst my family and community are fairly tolerant, I'm scared that letting them know (if I am bi) might lead to rumours being spread/becoming less accepted.

Help.

(Mods, please keep anon or delete).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment