Pages

Search blog and web

Just wondering if GOOD WOMEN/GIRLS STILL EXIST.

Hi ALL,

I've always been wondering if good women still exist because they are nowhere to be found nowadays. As a matter of fact,i think there's many good men out there waiting patiently to find a good woman,not all men are heartless and cruel. I wish all women are like my MAMA,she's the nicest woman in the whole world lol(I know some of you will say nobody can say evil things about his/her mother but that's the fact about my own mother) My advice to all the single and married women out there,if you are married please be submissive,caring and supportive to your husband(supportive in the sense of always encourage in whichever thing he choose to embark upon) and MEN please be honest to your wife,don't cheat on her. God knew MEN CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WOMEN and in vice versa,so let's marry for love and not just for physical attraction because that tends to be delusive. If you are still single,please look for good quality in your spouse and love him/her unconditional. Personally,I'm waiting p atiently for love because true love is rare but I'm praying fervently to find one. I'm new here and i'm open for friendship on facebook ,simply search for OJCOOL.LUKMAN. Thanks for reading




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment