Pages

Search blog and web

Question time

Ok, so a few weeks ago I started a thread about my wife's pattern of infidelity. Other than our child and just the overall raw emotion involved (yes, there has been some hysterical bonding), I no longer have any desire to be with her. She came back from her little cheat-cation and said that she was still in love with me, but flip-flops on still being in love with the exbf that she left me for.

The story:
When we decided for her to go stay with my family in another state for a few weeks to clear our heads (Saturday), I discovered emails to and from this exbf who she has had a few EAs with (cutting it off and starting it back up later) in the past. I then created an online dating profile (Sunday).

A few days later she admitted to me that she was taking our son and moving to Texas (she didn't know for how long) so that she could be with him (Wednesday). She came "home" earlier than planned (Friday) because he wouldn't be able to pick her up for several more weeksif she waited. That night I met this chick while at work. We made out and groped each other a little. I came home in the morning after my shift, and while we were waiting for him to show up, we talked and I told her about the girl. I also told her about making out with and groping a for-various-reasons-ex-friend on our wedding day which was only a couple months after her last EA with this same guy. He arrived and picked her up. She had sex with him that night (Saturday). Two days later she came home (Monday). She has now decided to be pissed off for what I did.

The question:
While I felt and feel bad about the friend on our wedding day, I do not feel bad about the online dating profile or the chick from the night before she left. Should I? Other thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment