Pages

Search blog and web

Mum doesn't approve of my boyfriend, i'm starting to resent her for it

My boyfriend is an amazing guy in my eyes, absolutely perfect. He couldn't treat me better or be a nicer person. However, he is stuck in a dead end job and comes from a rough, less well-off family. That doesn't bother me because I love him and I don't care about how much money he earns or what his social status is. It seems, however, to bother my mum. From what she says, I think she wishes I was dating some scientist or doctor or lawyer. She wishes he came from a more well-off family. Basically, mum's being really snobby about the whole thing and is judging him based on where he comes from and what he does. She has never taken the chance to get to know him properly and get to see how kind-hearted, loving, funny and, actually, clever, he is. It's really getting me down because as much as I love my mum, i'm starting to resent her because of her views towards my boyfriend. What should I do? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment