Pages

Search blog and web

Giving up.

he more I think about it the more I realise that I'll probably never get a woman. The only thing I have is my intelligence and (to some extent) looks. But I lack money, life experiences, good social skills etc. I am still a university student and, where I live, has hardly any jobs. My family is extremely poor, my parents are largely uneducated, my sister (due to the medication she's taking) has the mental age of a 6 year old. My circumstances would probably be considered a huge baggage to all potential mates. I have been alone for most of my life. I go to the gym very regularly in hopes of building the self-esteem that I dearly lack. I do have confidence in my abilities, and in what I can offer to a woman, but my circumstances is just too much.

This isn't a question or anything - I am just venting off.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment