Pages

Search blog and web

parents call the shots

Hi everybody...I've been with this girl for over a Year and 2months now. Her mother was always controlling our relationship always sticking her nose into our stuff. Now I am 18 and she is 17 yesterday we had a fight over the simplest thing and because she is a very emotional person and has bi-polar she cracked. Her parents gave her pain and was hurting her real bad. After our fight yesterday she did not reply and I called her. Her mother answered and told me that I am a piece of "sh*t" and that she has slit her wrist trying to hurt her self. Her mother told me that i am the reason why her daughters life is screwed up...after a year and 2months we were still inlove like it was the first day...her mother said that it is abnormal to still be inlove and it is unhealthy so her mother told me that I should not ever see her again and leave her alone my girl was devastated and she cried the whole night long...I was thinking of seeing her secretly...could you guys maybe give e advice...please I really love this girl and would like to save our relationship...if you guys wanna know anything more please just ask




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment