Pages

Search blog and web

How to break up with her?

I don't usually get myself into sticky situations however this one seems to be the stickiest!

I met a girl in April and we were fooling around just hanging out we started going out in June and since then she started being a bit crazy acting differently to the girl that I originally liked.

I am going to University in September and I plan on making the long distance relationship not work on purpose so I can use it as a reason for breaking up with her as she still has 1 year left of college (re doing one year)

However out of the blue today she texts me and says she just got onto the same course as me at the same university!!! she went through clearing today when enrolling at College and has enough points to do my course at my university? I didnt think you could apply for uni if you hadn't this year? (she didn't apply this year)

How am I supposed to break up with her now, any advice??




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment