Pages

Search blog and web

Would you date somebody with a child?

  • Thread Starter

Hi! I'm 22 and I have a child, me and my childs father were together for 4 years, we had a great life, bought our own home good job, I thought all was brilliant until I discovered he had been having an affair with a work colleague, he told me it was over and it would be shame to break up and our child having parents who aren't together. After much thought we got back together after 3 months I found texts on his phone and he had still been in contact with this work colleague, I left him but he's been saying we should get back together because no man wants someone with another mans child :( I don't think I can turn a blind eye to affair after affair. I'm torn, I want to work it out with my childs father for her sake, but I just don't trust him anymore. I've met someone else who I like who's asked me out numerous times I keep on saying no because I'm wary of dating my child is the most important thing in my life, but he seems very nice and we get on amazingly well. I'm just wondering whether to give it a shot or try to make things work with my cheating ex. Would you date someone with a child?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment