Pages

Search blog and web

I think my fiance may be a transsexual, need advice

Ok I need help and I'm hoping that someone here can provide me with some. I've been dating my fiance for 7 months and we've been engaged for 3. In the past, she has never let me get close to her sexually. She said that she wants a man who is with her for who she is and not just for sex. I have respected her on this and I have tried to control my urges to have sex with her.

She got drunk last weekend and told me she was ready to have sex with me. I had not been drinking so I made sure that she knew what she wanted to do and she said yes, she was ready. The entire ordeal was very weird for me since she had so many stipulations for the sex. First of all, she wanted the lights to be off. I contested this and told her that I wanted to see her beautiful body but she said she was not comfortable with having the lights on. Second of all, she only wanted to have sex doggy style. That was fine with me at first because that is my favorite position. That's where things started to get very weird.

I was having sex with her doggy style and I reached around and found something that felt like it didn't belong. If I had to guess, I would say that it was an erect penis. I only touched it for a quick second before she slapped my hand and told me to keep them on her thighs. I thought is was strange but I didn't question her since I enjoyed it.

Lastly, she wanted to have sex with me with a strap on dildo. First of all, I didn't even see her come in with a dildo even though she said she had one. I had never did something like that before but I bent over and let her do it to me so she could be happy. I do have to say that it was one of the most painful experiences in my life. I'm not exaggerating but it was very painful. After it was over, she made me lie in the bed while she went to shower. There was no cuddling or hugging.

I've tried talking to her about what happened but she gets upset with me. She also told me that she doesn't want to have sex again until we are married (date is set for July 5th). I've talked to my brother about this and he said that she may be a trans sexual. This is the first time that I've dealt with someone like this so I really don't know what to do. If we are going to get married, I don't want her hiding a big secret like this. If she would just open up to me, maybe I can accept her for who she is. Does anyone have any experience with this or can point me in the right direction on what to do? I really love her and I don't want to lost her but after what happened, she seems like a different person to me now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment