Pages

Search blog and web

predicting another rejection

Just read the thread "I'm just going to say it", and almost burst out laughing, not because it's funny, sorry, it just sounds verbatim from me I wonder if I woke up in the middle of the night, created another handle, and posted it.

The night before last--rejected, can't remember the reason. (and before that, it was a bunch of attempts with oral, "bear-scare" and short PIV that left me wanting to work on getting a little more :()

Last night--rejected, H said he had a very busy day and was tired. This was 9:30 pm (translation: very early in our time frame). I smiled and came up with the idea of lighting 2 small candles (we had never done that before, I do have perfume, lingeries, toys, gathering dust in the top drawer). Got in bed and H said "tomorrow you would stay with your Mom so I can rest" (my new "routine" of staying with my Mom after work on Sat). It's called "discussing daily plan" in our lingo, no need to pay attention to ambiance or other trivial stuff.

I blew out the candles and tried to sleep. Probably 1-2 hrs passed and could not. Ended up again going to the other room and made some self-action. Gotta sleep because today is a working day.

This morning I announced I would go to Mother's house, spend afternoon with her, have dinner with her, then come home. H was predictably surprised and said I should take the kid with me and stay there. I just said no that is my plan.

I know 100% even if I come home instead of staying with Mom I would still get rejected tonight, but I will be cool about this because it's my right to try. If I want to get H into bed, no one can tell me to just stay in another house. I will talk with Mom and keep her company until after dinner. The current state of my physiology is so messed up I can barely think. Let me reiterate: I asked my ob/gyn before if there's a pill to kill libido and he stared at me like I was a pterodactyl. I tried.

Talking to myself here mostly, sorry, it's alone the same line of the "hate" thread

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment