Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being an idiot?

  • Thread Starter

Anon or delete please.

So I've started talking to my ex again on facebook, I broke up with her four years ago because I thought she was just very paranoid and insecure (but it turns out she has mental health issues which she's working on, I loved her but I couldn't deal with it anymore. We didn't have any contact until a few months ago when she re-added me and told me that holding grudges is bad.

We spoke and it was fine and nice just like old friends. She has a boyfriend she's been dating for 3 years and she loves him. After a few weeks, we text everyday all day if we're not busy, say good morning and goodnight to each other, have 40 min phone calls some days. We've met up twice alone, twice with friends since we started talking again.

I've found myself completely falling for her all over again. When we're on the phone I get this big stupid grin on my face, even if we're talking about something sad. Everytime I get a text I hope it's from her, every time I look her I can't help but smile. I'm head over heels for this girl.

I think she likes me back, she's told me that if it wasn't for her bf we'd be together and I've told her all my feelings. She has told me several times that I've had my chance and I should get over her, but when we're together alone, it's like we never broke up - laying with her in my arms, her holding my hand, ect although nothing has happened, not even a kiss.

Problem is she's all I think about, and I'm starting to think I'm being an idiot by thinking she likes me back. So after racking my head and getting sad, I've decided to ask TSR. What do you guys think? Am I being an idiot by falling so hard for her again?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment