Pages

Search blog and web

im the girl they all want to sleep with.. but cant hold relationships?

  • Thread Starter

so iv just had my confidence shattered after another relationship came crashing down. the guy i was with only has 1 previous ex girlfriend which ended several years ago. we were together for a few months, while at home he met with her and upon coming back told me although im nice/attractive etc, he prefers her to me. fine. but this happens far too often.

i know i sound cocky, but i never realised how much "sex appeal"/attractive I was till i came to university, being from a small village i didnt interact with the opposite gender a lot and even then i had guys fancying me etc but just a normal amount. iv been at university for a couple of years now and almost every male friend /male that iv met has either asked me on a date or tried to get with me on a night out/ texted me/ had a "chat" in person etc...... so naturally this had boosted my confidence, but whenever i give it a go with any relationship, its exciting at first, and i know they fancy me etc but then it always comes down to them saying "we didnt have much in common".. basically i feel like im boring?

i know this thread probably gives off arrogant vibes which i did not intend. im just being honest and going anon. i dont want to be "the hot one", sometimes i want a bit more? i feel like people are attracted to me but once they get what they want, theyll stick around for a bit but then thats it, im not interesting enough :/

any advice? (p.s i dont wear a lot of make up or revealing clothes at all and if ever i do, all of this gets 10x worse)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment