Pages

Search blog and web

crazy friends and how to stop things getting out of hand

  • Thread Starter

So this isn't a major problem, and one I'm sure most people have or will encounter at some point and I thought it would be good to open a thread to discuss good tactics.

Basically I have a really close friend who's a tad nuts - especially when alcohol gets involved. They or their friends have sometimes called me at silly hours in the morning because they were drunk and lost/in a night club and I've gotten out of bed to rescue them -tbf this was only once, the other time I was home from uni so couldn't do anything.

They are hard to keep track of when drunk and will sometimes run outside of the club where it isn't safe, and before now I've had to rugby tackle her (i'm also a girl) because she was running into a main road.
There seems to be little limit when it comes to alcohol, and as most over 18s know, it isn't fun looking after paralytic people unless you're equally drunk (which is rare). They can spend more on alcohol in a day than I spend on food in a week - and that's just pre-drinks! As you can imagine this gets to be pretty expensive and rather hard work for me to keep up.

Its not that I'm a boring fart - by most people's standards I'm nuts, but I have an alcohol limit, and even when drunk I stay put and am pretty responsible.

So basically I'm interested in other peoples experience and advice on how to stop things from getting out of hand - for the good of students everywhere!

TLDR: friend gets crazy when drunk, no concept of alcohol limit - stories and advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment