Pages

Search blog and web

My internet friend

  • Thread Starter

Hello
When I first joined Facebook in 2007, a random guy sent me a friend request. He messaged me and I asked how he found me etc. He seemed cool, so I didn't see any harm in talking to him. 6 years later he's still around, he's told me he likes me on a few occasions.

My response is usually along the lines of " you don't even know me properly". So once in a while he will get into a strop, he deletes me from Facebook and stops talking to me. The last time he told me he was moving to the other side of the country. I said good luck and I don't think it was the response he wanted.

A few months down the line he popped up again and I asked why he disappeared and he just promised he wouldn't do it again. Anyway this time around he's asked to meet up and I can't due to financial reasons which I have explained. He says he wants to treat me etc but I will never go out empty handed. He was literally going to travel all the way to my city to see me :/. Anyway he's moving back to London this summer.

I kinda think 6 years and he is still hanging on? Is this normal? He's quite persistent, most guys would have given up 6 years ago. He isn't stalkerish like some of the guys I have come across, so I have no doubts in that sense.

I don't know if him hanging on is a good or bad thing? What are your thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment