Pages

Search blog and web

Feel like I'm cheating on my ex

  • Thread Starter

Hello TSR :)

Me and my now ex boyfriend broke up about two weeks ago, we went on a two week long break before that where he found someone new (yes it killed me but I've accepted we're not going to be together) We were together on and off for 5 months and he was the the first person I loved. Anyway so during the break I met up with a friend and his brother and we flirted a little and I got butterflies and started to develop feelings but talked myself out of them because I wanted to work things out with my ex. We texted on and off and today we met up and talked about what was happening between us because he admitted he had feelings for me. We spoke and it was nice and I felt all warm and fluttery inside, but he wasn't my ex and once we had left each other I realised I felt like I was cheating. How do I get away from this feeling? I've accepted we're not going to be together and I don't want to be with him, we decided to be friends and I'm okay with that, I no longer get butterflies with him or want to kiss or hold his hand so why do I feel this way?

TL;DR Met someone new but feel like I'm cheating on my ex.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment