Pages

Search blog and web

How do you guys text girls you like ?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys , basically a few weeks back I got the number of my crush , but once I got it I felt the sense of challenge just dissapear and was demotivated to text her because I was so clueless as to what to talk about.

When we are face to face though we do talk about a few things such as how exams are going , what her plans are after college etc and we constantly flirt.

But I just have trouble knowing what to talk about on the phone ? I know if I was to text her tommorow or something she would be suprised as I've only texted her once since getting her number and to top it off im thinking of asking her out next week so perhaps initiating some sort of texting banter would be a good idea ?

Im clueless guys help me out .

When i've texted girls in the past its just been like

"Hey"

She says "Hey"

How are you

She says "Oh im fine thnx u ?"

Oh im good , just lifting and studying u know wuu2 ?

She says Oh just revisin wbu

Do you get why im baffled here ? I've never really been down with the kids and understood texting , most of the time when im texting people its to meet up later but I feel if im going to ask her out it would be a good idea to actually show interest outside of the classroom first ?

So what topics should I talk about , how to construct a flirty convo etc

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment