Pages

Search blog and web

Women being too masculine?

I am wanting to enter into a fitness bikini competition. H says he thinks I will start to look too masculine if I take it that far. I tried to explain to him and show him pics of the bikini fitness vs bodybuilding, but he still thinks it's too much muscle for a female. He said the ladies are supposed to be soft. I am so confused by dudes right now it's not even funny. Are we supposed to be fit? Fluffy? what?! I know it depends on the guy but you hear many guys talk about how they are really attracted to fit women. I know my H looks at fit women all of the time, so how could he consider me too masculine if I choose to do it?

To me, there is a sense of accomplishment in seeing how I can change my body. Just knowing that I can take myself from semi-fit to baboomtastic makes me feel like I can accomplish anything. It will also help me gain some much needed self confidence!

Not that our relationship is super right now, but I don't want to go doing things that are going to make him look at me and go "buuhh" . I am not sure if I can add a pic of a bikini fitness model without breaking any rules, but I can say they are a lot smaller than the bodybuilding females. I see them as fit not masculine.

So, men can you please chime in on how much is too much?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment