Pages

Search blog and web

Am i the only person?

Wife walked out 4 years ago this month. (together almost 13 years) The normal i love you but not in love bla bla bla. I won custody of our child and moved on okay i guess under the circumstances. Been raising my son alone while she tries to find Mr Perfect. She just broke up from her 3rd bf by my last count lol.

So here is the question?

Why am i the one that has to file for divorce? Every other leaver usually files quickly after they leave. Im Catholic and i have started the process but this really makes me feel guilty. I thought for sure that the lazy thing would have done this by now. My sister left her husband and filed within a month.

Talk about a procrastinator. Has this happened to anyone else?

My rant for the day

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment