Pages

Search blog and web

Are you dishonest?

I just finished a chapter in Love Busters which covered dishonesty in marriage.

Now I'm not talking about boldfaced lies, like hiding an AP or an addiction...but the little white lies that the author says we make to mainly protect ourselves.

Are there areas in which you struggled being honest with your spouse?

I have usually been dishonest about my needs and wants...as I struggled with codependency already. My wife when we first got married, however, was a hothead, and I buried my feelings, tired of disrespectful judgement. My lack of honesty hurt me and also decreased my wife's trust in me because she new I was hiding things from her.

What say you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment