Pages

Search blog and web

Cant get hard with her.

Ok so my GF ang I were separated for two years while she tried on several different pairs of boots.

She found they weren't as sexy as her old pair of shoes (11 years), and called me up and wanted to try again and so we gave it a try....

First night was over the moon... Great sex.

Next night, lots of hot and heavy foreplay and then at the exact moment of penetration everything goes LIMP...nothing...no boner...shrinkage!

Shocking...never happened before... Lots of discussion followed.I'm embarrassed. She's second guessing the decision to try again.

Next night, same thing... At the moment of peek excitement LIMP...

Week goes by and we try again... I come home and the lights are low...candles are on...sexy nighty etc etc, BIG HARD ****...successful intercourse.... Relief it worked!!!

Week goes by and just tonight we dine...drink, light candles , get naked and at the moment of glory...LIMP...

WTF... Am I not in love? Does she not " do it for me" anymore...
What is my Di*k telling me that my brain dosent get???

See my other threads for the back story...

Seriously, I am looking for what's buried in my brain that is telling my organs to bail out...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment