Pages

Search blog and web

Why don't people like me?

  • Thread Starter

Both with guys and just friends in general, it seems nobody likes me :(

Whenever I ask "friends" or people I've met and got on well with to do things like clubbing, going shopping, cinema or going on holiday, they ALWAYS have an excuse or say no. That's made me really negative, because whenever I ask something, I always know the answer will be negative or no. But I don't know what I'm doing to make people always say no to me. It makes me feel like there's something wrong with me. I'm a bit shy but apart from that, I don't think I'm unlikeable (I don't want to sound conceded).

Again, with guys, everytime I flirt or get on well with a guy or it feels like they like me back, it always turns out they didn't like me like that. It's happened with every single guy I've met and I've met quite a few over the years. But what am I doing wrong? I'm just being myself, why do they act interested and completely contradict themselves?

It's really making me think there's something wrong. But what? and how can I change?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment