Pages

Search blog and web

Less attracted to someone because of make-up..am I allowed to say anything?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, one for the Ladies...

So I've been on about 6 dates with this person so whilst we don't chat every single day we're definitely in a sort of longish term "courting" relationship and try to meet up once a week.

Anyway, pretty much every time we meet she always wears a pretty thick layer of tan-coloured make-up which is very noticeably different to her usual skin tone. I actually think this makes her less attractive and think that she's very pretty without the face-mask approach (obviously before we were dating I did see her without so much make-up and felt attracted to her). She is a really sweet girl and I appreciate that she is putting a lot of effort into her appearence when we meet (as I am, by the way) as it shows that she likes me and is wanting to look as good as possible. Obviously I haven't said a peep about it as I am unsure how she would take it, she is quite guarded and shy when it comes to guys I think.

Ladies, what are your thoughts on this one? Should I just keep my mouth shut and say she looks good regardless of my own preferences (what I've been doing so far) or do you think I should be totally truthful? I am also mindful of the fact that impressing guys is not the only reason girls wear make-up so if it is purely a self-confidence thing for her I don't want to stamp on it. Sorry for the long post and thankyou for getting this far, would appreciate any advice from the female perspective!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment