Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend wants me to be in a threesome/foursome, not including him

  • Thread Starter

So my boyfriend of 4 years (on and off), who I'm madly in love with and vice versa, has recently been fantasising about me being ****ed by 3 other men at the same time. He can't stop thinking about it. It turns him a lot and it seems to be dominated his sexual thoughts, despite the fact he knows how uncomfortable I feel about it. I've told him that I would never want to do it cause I only feel comfortable with him, but he keeps pestering me about how much he'd enjoy watching me be dominated by other men.
I just want to know if this is normal? Do guys who are 'madly in love' with their girlfriends get off by the thought of their girlfriends being screwed by other men?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment