Pages

Search blog and web

High school crush - the one that got away?

  • Thread Starter

I am just about to finish high school and go to university abroad, so I might never see some of my classmates ever again.
The problem is I have a huge crush on my classmate and would feel like a bimbo if I haven't told him that. BUT, I don't know how. We've been quite close for the past 2 years, even some text flirting, but it never got further than that. He has a very peculiar personality and would never go on a date, he doesn't even go out that much, really.
I feel like a girl in the early teens, making a huge deal about this, but I think I would regret my decision if I just left it as it, especially since I might never see him again.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment