Pages

Search blog and web

Poor school attendance due to mental illnesses

  • Thread Starter

I am currently supposed to be in year 12 and sitting my AS levels,however, I have recently had to leave college as my severe depression was spiraling out of control. I I currently suffer from severe depression,anxiety and EDNOS which all has gotten alot worse and caused me to be unable to sit my exams as I will not be able to reach my full potential and get the grades that I know that I am more than capable of achieving. I was hoping to achieve four A's. So instead, my doctor and I thought it was best if I would retake year 12 so I can now concentrate of recovering and improving my health but the sixth form that I had applied to wants my school report from my college at my interview next week Friday and as you can imagine mental illnesses affected my school performance as well. I do however exceed the minimum entry requirements for GCSE's as I have already sat those but I am concerned that during my interview they will not offer me a place because of my poor atten dance and a few poor mock grades even though I exceed the minimum GCSE entry requirements. Any reassurance?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment