Pages

Search blog and web

People are nicer to my good looking friends

  • Thread Starter

Have a problem, everytime I go out and I am with my attractive mates, they get all of the attention from men and women. So often, I find that I end up making more effort then I ought to, in order to get included in the conversation.

Very often, what would happen - this is particularly true with women, they would give them eye contact and generally be more attentive. If I try to talk to them , by joining the discussion, they will basically ignore me and make it a point not to give me eye contact until they are put in a position where my friend figures out what is going on and tries to get me involved.

I am getting really fed up with this, because I am finding it is now happening all of the time, when I am ordering drinks at the bar, when people interact with us as a group (I often end up getting excluded, as they are fighting to get to know the people they are attracted to better)

If I don't go out with my attractive mates, I am pretty much treated as though I am invisible.

Has anyone else experienced this, if so, how can you create more of a presence and prevent this from happening?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment