Pages

Search blog and web

Should I text my ex?

  • Thread Starter

He broke up with me about a month ago. He has quite a busy schedule, and because of that he couldn't see me very much. He told me that it wasn't fair on me and that it made him feel like a dick, and said that he liked me and didn't want to break up with me but that it didn't feel like we were in a relationship, which was his fault not mine. I still havnt worked out whether is genuine or whether he just wanted to spare my feelings. He did say tho that he didn't think he could be in a relationship with any girl right now.


Anyway, I haven't contacted him at all. But we work at the same place. In the first week I talked to him and he was pretty civil, we had a joke. I thought I could make him miss me, basically. I went away for a bit, and I thought I had gotten over him. But when I walked back into work yesterday and saw him, I knew I still have feelings for him. I look at him all the time. He looks at me too. The past two days we haven't said a single word to each other. He keeps smiling at me whenever he walks past me though. Usually it's just a small one, but at one point today he was cleaning something and he looked up at me and gave me a sort of sheepish grin, and I grinned back like ear to ear. But yeah. I kinda wanna talk to him, but I don't know how to initiate conversation and I figured that if he had wanted to, he would have talked to me. But maybe I'm wrong because he can be shy and smiling to try and encourage me to approach him? I dunno. Should I text him, y/n, and if I should what should I say?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment