Pages

Search blog and web

infatuated by a girl's cuteness

  • Thread Starter

Anon please, because I think the girl is on TSR. I have a weird feeling of infatuation as a result of a girl's cuteness. I don't find her sexually attractive, just very cute and very beautiful. She has big eyes and chubby cheeks, she's small, she has a high voice and she's just innocent. It's just a combination of all these factors that have lead to my obsession. This is kind of weird but she's like a baby. I'm constantly fantasizing about her. For example wanting her to sit on my knee. I don't feel this way about anyone else and it's just unreasoned and unpredictable. I know this isn't love because I don't know any of her qualities, just infatuation. Is it worth approaching her just to see how she's like? I don't speak to any girls so I'm not used to this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment