Pages

Search blog and web

Was told she doesn't like me. What now?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guy's.

I'm still in touch with some people from university. I went out with two girls whilst there. I don't really speak to them anymore now.

I'm now single, and keep in touch with some people from university. Three of these are girls, they all flat share and I'm still friendly with them. They also have a new flat mate, a girl who I've met a handful of times.

I'm still living fairly close to my university, and got invited round by one of the girls to say hey. We just sat there talking about whatever, and she brought up my exes. I skipped over it, then she told me that one of her flatmates likes me, and the other used to. I was a bit shocked, and said I just thought of them as friends. She then tried to imply I liked the one who doesn't like me anymore, I said she's a friend. Then she jokingly said I'm making my way round the university, to which I shrugged off, and she said not to worry, her and the new flat mate don't like me.

Now here's the kicker. I kinda like the new flat mate. I mean it sucks because she's a part of the old university clan, but whatever, can't help who you like can you.

So my question. Do I listen to what that girl said and just forget about it, or take it with a pinch of salt. I'm not so into this girl that leaving it is gonna a big deal, I just wanted to get to know her better.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment