Pages

Search blog and web

Newly single, can anyone advise me on single life?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, so not too long ago my first ever boyfriend and I broke up. It was sad, but ultimately the right thing to do. Now I've moved on and am quite happy, feeling like I've made a new start in life.

Anyway, I've never been single before (except in high school, but that doesn't count). A male friend of mine, who is pretty cute and I do like him, has asked me out on a date. I want to go, but at the same time i'm not wanting another serious relationship just yet (although I wouldn't rule it out as a possibility long-term), i'm also not the one night stand type- have more self-respect than that. And this friend means too much to me for that, he is a good friend of mine.

How do you go about dating someone when you don't want a super serious relationship but you don't want to sleep around either? Should we just wait and see how it goes? I've never been in this position before

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment