Pages

Search blog and web

Best advice for staying OUT of relationships

  • Thread Starter

Just to start, I haven't really had any long-term or decent relationships. I don't see the need or have the time to put in to try for anything, and I'm happy single, especially with exams etc.

But I think like this, rationally, when I'm out of any contact with a girl in that way. But it can easily go tits up, I meet someone, end up liking them, can't help myself trying, and then it's X weeks or months before you forget them. depending on how long it was.

On top of this, I end up being a dick quite quickly and once you're there it's impossible to go backwards. Mentally I'm probably not grown up enough to satisfy myself and someone else

Is it just a case of friendzoning people etc? Is there a way to see new people in a different light at all?

Thanks guys :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment