Pages

Search blog and web

I am a horrible person.

  • Thread Starter

TSR I need help, I can't stop feeling so awful about this, it's keeping me up at night.

I met this guy, he was so nice to me, to nice to me to be honest and I was a complete bitch to him. I think maybe he liked me a lot more than I liked him and I took advantage of that, this one time he walked all the way to my house which is like a 30 minute walk and I told him to **** off, he had even brought me sweets and I was still a complete bitch to him.

That's not the whole story, I won't bore you with it, there's more of me being an absolute **** to him.

I can't believe I treated someone this way, looking back now it honestly makes me cry. I messaged him and told him I'm so sorry for treating you that way but at the time I was going through a lot of stuff, I was depressed, I had addiction problems and he was like it's fine, glad you're ok. That makes me feel even worse, I want him to shout at me and tell me how much of a bitch I am bcos I deserve it.

I can't seem to get over how badly I treated him and it's making me really sad :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment