Pages

Search blog and web

LRT meant to bring WAW back or... quite the opposite?

While reading another thread yesterday -one spouse virtually gone and set on divorce, the other wanting to do anything to prevent this- the typical advice was given by well meaning posters.

Y'all know what I'm talking about.

One of the most comprehensive lists of what to do and what not is based loosely on Michelle Weiner Davis' DivorceBusting methods and you can find it on the forum with the same name.

This is actually good stuff. It certainly helped me when I was on the receiving end of a WAW-situation and it got me back on track in a matter of months. Call me the poster boy of the Last Resort Technique if you will cause I followed everyone of those rules. To a t.

Did it bring WAW back? Apparently not.

Were there signs? Not that I've noticed. Then again, while you're applying the above mentioned advices (with success), you don't notice a lot anymore because too involved in own things/new life and, frankly, you don't give a rat's ass about what your ex wants or not. And she was/is a terrible communicator to begin with so actually, I don't have a clue.

So sometimes I wonder if this strategy ever works anyway (as for bringing ex back) or that it's even meant to... Maybe it is only a clever ruse to help the LBS back on the horse that is life in the fastest possible way?

I'll see whether I can make a case for this in my next post.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment