Pages

Search blog and web

Entitlement Culture and Tipping

I go out to restaurants and I get terrible service. Everyone tells me you have to tip 20%, servers make little money etc etc. What happened to having a passion for serving the customer and making him/her comfortable? Too often, I see restaurant workers who expect the diner to pay them dough on the side in order to get any decent respect.

With that being said, I don't tip or if I do, I do it for appreciation. I am sick of people who demand a handout for just doing their job. If anyone has seen Reservoir Dogs, you will know what I mean. If the bill is $100 dollars, why does this check merit a bigger tip than the $64 bill? I ordered more expensive food and wine but all you did was carry it to me? In fact, I see too many people complain about not being paid enough and taking it out on people.

Comments needed thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment