Pages

Search blog and web

How is it????

I'm just devastated. How is it that a spouse can go from telling you how they love you and you're the love of their life, then a month later; have an online dating profile professing that they are single and within just weeks go out with a man before you ever move out of the house? Then within days of you moving out of house, post pictures of the guy on FB with flirting comments and also pictures of him in your house? How can a person go from one extreme to another so quickly? First she started putting me down, picking me apart, being condescending to me and just treating the man she professed her love too just four months previously in marriage. How can someone move on so quickly without grieving a loss? A little background. We married, bought a house within a week and then I got laid off so I was wallowing in self pity trying to pick myself up and find work, which I did do by the way. Then she opened a fake facebook and I suppose she was trying to get m e to cheat. Instead, I replied that I was married and would never want anyone to think poorly of me. Then I talked to a family member about how poorly I was being treated by her and how I saw her 20 year old son acting and how I felt he had no discipline or ambition and was concerned for him. She finds out and would not even talk about the issues of what I had spoke to a family member about. She said it broke her heart and she wanted a divorce. She then ignored me and made it to the point at home that I was afraid she would do something crazy. I was in a state of emotional turmoil and already beaten down mental by her condescending treatment that I filed for a divorce that I didn't want and moved out just to gain some peace and be able to get myself back together.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment