Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know anything about girls' bodies - what's wrong with me!

  • Thread Starter

I feel clueless about the female anatomy. Today, I referred to what I now know as cleavage as "boob line", since I didn't know what else to call it. I thought cleavage was just breasts, but apparently not.

I didn't know that vaginas had two different holes until a little while ago.
I didn't know what a clitoris was until the other day.

I still don't know how much hair girls grow - they talk about shaving and waxing, but then I hear boys say "girls don't grow hair on their bodies / on their faces".

Oh and I only found out a couple of days ago what a hickey was, though that's not a girls only thing.

I'm not too bothered that I don't know these things, it's not like I'm losing anything by being a little ignorant, but it's embarrassing when I realise I didn't know something like this with my friends.

Any advice? And how do I not know these things?!

Thanks :S

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment