Pages

Search blog and web

I'm just going to say it

I hate my sex life.
I hate not being the one to say "not tonight" or I have a "headache."
I hate knowing that I can't just throw on a sexy outfit and seduce my way into getting what I want.
I hate not feeling desired.
I hate the lack of enthusiasm I receive when H finally does give in.
I hate not being able to ask for what I want because I already know the answer.
I hate the feeling of rejection.
I hate feeling like I have to try for sex even when I'm not in the mood "just incase this is my only chance for a while."
I hate feeling like I have 0 control over my own sex life.

I'm sorry that this is extremely negative and repetitive. I just really needed to vent after my most recent rejection, and this is the only place I can do it. It's not getting any easier accepting rejection.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment