Pages

Search blog and web

It's not her, it's me :(

My gf never wears sandals, flip flop or open toe shoes because she finds her feet unattractive. It took her about 7 months into the relationship to even take off her socks in bed. Before that, she even wore socks with lingerie. The thing is, I actually liked that she did these things because I've always been insanely attracted to pretty feet. If she doesn't have them and doesn't want to expose them, fine with me! When I initially saw them, I must admit, I found them unattractive as she did. Nowadays she goes barefoot around the house and I just never look "down there". Why? I got turned off the few times I did look. It's no fun avoiding to look at your gf's feet. I'm all about increasing my attraction to her, not the other way around.

Away, last summer she came over my place wearing a pretty dress and, yes, FLIP FLOPS. I couldn't believe it. She said she didn't care anymore, she has the feet she has and that's' that. She knew I didn't like it and became very upset and hurt. She verbally spazed' out on me but never wore them again. Fast forward a year later (last week). She bought some open toe shoes and said she wanted to wear them to this event we are attending in 3 weeks.:scratchhead: I honestly felt she wanted to start an argument or something. I told her I didn't care for the shoes. She said angrily, "It's not the shoes you don't like, it's my feet! If I was so and so and was wearing them, you'd love it".:mad: She went on and on and we haven't really talked in the last few days. We generally get along great. I love her much. Should I just try to let go and avoid looking down in public as I do in private?

I shamefully admit that my ego is involved in this as well as I like how good she looks when we're in public but now she wants to start showing the feet I guess. :(I do have a sort of foot fetish because I always look at women's feet if they're exposed. My ex-wife had (has) pretty feet and I initiated sex plenty of time just from looking at them. Any advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment