Pages

Search blog and web

What do I need to do to to find the right guy?

  • Thread Starter

Hello,

I've been somewhat unlucky in love and it's really starting to get me down. I've had three or four guys interested in me from various places- work, college, old friends, bars, but I've not really been into them so I didn't think it would be fair to start seeing them. Every time I've like someone or been interested it has backfired, in one particular example I pretty much got completely screwed over. How can I go about attracting the right sort of guy? I'm not slutty or anything, I'm not unattractive but I'm also not so confident really.

What am I doing wrong here?

It also doesn't help that all my friends have recently started getting really nice boyfriends or started dating really decent guys. I'm 18 and it feels like my love life is over before it's really begun!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment