Pages

Search blog and web

I need a man's insight! What does my husband want?

We are a young couple, both in good shape, no medical issues. We have had a good sex life in the beginning but with the daily routine it got less and less in frequency and also in quality. Now we are at 2+ weeks without sex, which is a long time for us. Soon approaching the 3 weeks mark! When we have sex it is more about pleasing him. He says I should take what I want, because he doesn't know what exactly I want. For me it is too boring to give him detailed instructions, I'd like him to use his own brain for some romance and fun but as I see, he is kind of very bad in that area. Anyways, I don't want to give him an instruction list, because that takes the whole fun away for me! So he said no sex makes him depressed and emotionless. But he also doesn't initiate! We are very cuddly but that's it! I didn't initiate in the past weeks because I am simply annoyed by being the one who always has to "do the job". He is not the sort of guy who pampers his woman. H e doesn't spoil me or anything, because it makes him so happy to have finally found an independent woman who can take care of herself and loves him so. He admits to being selfish. So... is it just what I have to deal with? He'll never change? Or does he just not love me enough and that is why he behaves so "careless"? Or is it exactly his kind of love? And why in the world would he prefer to go weeks without sex than to just initiate it and take me???
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment