Pages

Search blog and web

My best friend has a crush on me

  • Thread Starter

I'm best friends with a extremely attractive girl, I met her through a student accommodation I use to live in, she has had a bad experience with men using her in the past and often gets sleazy men coming up to her which I have to fight off.

I have a lot of other female friends as I confidently talk to them so quite often I go back with them, my friend sees this so she has become very attached to me and wants to know everything I'm doing. It does get annoying as most of the time I'm just doing ordinary things.

I'm starting to think she has a crush on me but I'm not sure if I want go out with her not because I'm not attracted to her because I don't want to ruin our great friendship with each other. If I have sex with her I think that attachment towards would get worse.

I don't know what to tell her because I don't want be with her but I don't want see her around the arm of someone who I knew will use her.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment