Pages

Search blog and web

Unsure of my marriage

This is my second marriage and been with him for 4 yrs now. We meet in high school but never a couple and lost contact for many years until 5 years ago. Things at first was going really nice and we went out, but in the last two years it is like I am trap in a nightmare. I knew he has rheumatoid arthritis but he will not get any help at all. He completely refuse any help and all I hear day in and day out is that he is in so much pain (which I do get very much). He also stays in bed most of the time and we never get to go out and enjoy life. He always says he is dying and 85% of the time gets my two oldest kids (from 1st marriage) to do everything for him. I even suggest him finding a Part time job to one get him out of the house, help with the finances (especially to pay his child support), and to be somewhat active. However, nothing works. The only time he feels good is during Hunting Season then it is back to him being hurting and in bed again. Also, he has a major habit being right all the time even when he is wrong (never apologize for making a mistake), has to win in every single game and says he is master of that game, don't listens to my suggestion and goes for his suggestions only making me feel like my input doesn't matter, doesn't tell his mother to back off, and most of all stop dreaming about the future when he is not helping out financially to achieve the goals.

Like I said, I feel like I am in a nightmare with him. I just want him to help financially, get some medical help, back his mom off our life, start treating me like my suggestions are important and letting some of the suggestions into plans, and start living without all these dreams that financially one person cannot achieve alone with one income (mine). I just don't know what to do and I am about to tell him I want a divorce.

Can someone help in advice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment