Pages

Search blog and web

Christians who believe in Marriage I need prayer

My husband has asked for divorce and does not want to try again. We have separated in the past and he has tried to divorce me before but in the end he always came back. He has committed adultery on me several times however I want to forgive him and choose to move forward. My husband does not believe that our marriage is repairable and says that he is bad for me and that he isn't made for marriage and that I deserve better. Everyone I talk to about it for support agrees with him. I don't believe in divorce. I believe that my marriage is holy and that divorce should not be an option. I have chosen to stand and pray constantly however I feel so alone. Even my family is praying for my divorce???How can I stand for my marriage alone? Its hard enough that my husband doesn't believe. I need people who believe in marriage and that all things are possible with God to pray with me. I can use all of the prayers I can get! Please God allow my husband and I to both gr ow from this experience and come together to follow you. Please soften the hearts and bring together a community of people that believe that marriage is a sacred union that is not to be broken. Please allow for your love to fill us that we can serve you and love each other with forgiveness and grace. Please God grant me the patience to give this to you and be content while waiting.

My request as that some fellow Christians will band together with me in prayer. I know prayer can change hopeless situations into amazing ones. Currently I am the only person prayer for the reparation of my marriage since my family and friends are telling me that I should accept the divorce. Please help me to stand for what God wants when the world is telling me to follow it instead.

I'm so confused and this hurts so much. I have tried to do everything the right way. I made some mistakes and was bitter and had a hard time forgiving and moving past all of the heartache. Now he tells me that I will never forgive him and never trust him again and that we both need fresh starts. He wants to go out to bars and flirt with other people and act single. He hasn't filed the paperwork yet. Aren't we still married until the divorce is final? This hurts so much.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment