Pages

Search blog and web

LD men - help needed please

My husband is LD/ND and since we got married 18 months ago we've only had sex about a dozen times. He says he loves me and I don't doubt this - I can see he does and he tells me several times a day. The problem I have is that the lack of sex is making me feel undesirable, inadequate and miserable. I'm losing my self confidence (despite knowing that I look good, am not overweight and have a good body). We both work from home so spend most of our time together and get on really well on an intellectual level. We enjoy each other's company and rarely argue. We've had several "talks" about the lack of sex and I've explained how undesirable it makes me feel. He protests, saying that he does find me desirable and does fancy me - however, we haven't had sex for 3 months now and it's driving me crazy on a daily basis. Can any LD men explain to me how my H can say that he desires me but doesn't have sex with me. I'm desperate to understand this a bit bette r and also desperate for any advice that you can give me that would help me persuade him to have sex with me now and again. I'm in my mid fifties and hate to think that I'm not going to have an active sex life again - I'm far too young to do without sex.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment