Pages

Search blog and web

Getting over bi-polar girlfriend

  • Thread Starter

Anyone with bi-polar please help shed light on this situation.

I was seeing this girl for a while, about 3 months, and it was so amazing, so beautiful honestly I'd never been happier. We would have a great time, and come back to mine and have sex and it started off like that but I really started developing deep feelings for her, which for the most part I think were reciprocated.

She told me she had in the past been bi-polar and had medication to tame it. But that she was better now; I experienced the complete opposite...

She had this one time I went to see her and she was completely inaffectionate, she refused to kiss or touch me. I was so confused because just the other day she was in my bed with me I wondered what changed. I asked her and she got so emotional, telling me she couldn't deal with me right now and wanted to be friends and wasn't ready for a relationship. I was completely heartbroken, she was like a different person all of a sudden. and I tried to ask what happened, she stormed out screaming and crying, I tried to reassure her it's okay and asked to take her home because it was late and dangerous but she refused pushing me away.

I sent her a message saying that if she ever wanted to see me again she'd better explain what she did; she was very apologetic, she really begged me to forgive her and for another chance, she asked to see me. She came over and we made up, had sex again and I thought it was fine. She would look into my eyes deeply like she was really into me and it made me start to feel for her even more, I forgave her for what she did but I was confused.

We dated more and for about 2 weeks after this everything was fine, having regular sex, intimacy, she was just fine however a few days ago she randomly stopped responding to my messages. I was worried as she'd said she'd been feeling down. I called her and she was crying, apparently something happened with her family, and she did the same whole "I'm not ready for a boyfriend, i can't be a good girlfriend to you" "lets be friends" thing. I was soooo heartbroken you don't even understand because I really started to feel for this girl and I know something isn't right with her in the head because of the way she was just crying and saying the most ridiculous things, it was even somewhat scary this flip from being completely into me and having sex with me and telling me she wanted to be with me to this.

All my friends tell me to leave her because she is crazy, I can't help but admit I am deeply in love with her even though it's only been 3 months, i can't stop thinking about her but I can't keep having my heart broken and broken over and over. I sent her a text saying I wanted to leave her, and she immediately called me, crying, being so emotional, she really was just insanely depressed and I don't understand what's happening to her.

I'm thinking of cutting her out, i can't take the pain too much and I love her so much, yet she just hurts me soo badly, please tell me what I can do to get over her. I can't put up with this anymore, it's sooo bloody painful it really is.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment