Pages

Search blog and web

Is unfulfilling sex a reason to call off a wedding?

I am getting married in 3 months and am having some serious doubts about it. I am 27, my fiance is 32 and we have been dating for 2.5 years. We have both been in serious relationships before and felt like this was the real deal. We have a lot in common, the same life goals and love each other very much. The only thing lacking is the sex. It was never mind blowing, but it was also never that bad. I just assumed sex would get better as the relationship progressed. I have tried to talk to my fiance about it but he gets defensive, and I feel like it makes it worse. He says that sex is such a small part of the relationship and that everything else is good, so I should just deal with it. I have not had an orgasm in at least 4 months and he doesn't seem to care. I am starting to feel attracted to other guys and have felt jealous of a couple of my girl friends when they tell me all they are looking for in a relationship right now is good sex. I feel incredibly gu ilty and like I am a bad person for even considering calling it quits because of sex, but I know that something like this could turn into something way bigger later. I just don't want to make it a bigger deal than it is. How big a deal is it that the sex is bad and my fiance doesn't care about satisfying me sexually? Worth calling off a wedding for? Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment