Pages

Search blog and web

What would you think of a 'lone wolf'? (someone who likes to do things on their own)

  • Thread Starter

I'm a male in his early 20's who likes to do everything on his own. I like to go to the shops on my own, go to the gym on my own, sit alone in lectures, do work on my own, cook on my own, eat on my own, watch tv or films on my own and so on. I like to be by myself and do things by myself. I don't know why I am like this because my parents tell me humans are naturally sociable creatures, but I'm the opposite.

Some people say it's a good thing because I am independent. I get the impression most people think I'm strange or odd, although they won't say that to my face.

What would you think of a guy who is like this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment