Pages

Search blog and web

Need thoughts from those who have been there

It's on the eve of my temporary/final divorce hearing. My divorce hearing will by this Monday, May 19 and I am so overwhelmed with great grief and sadness. I was the one who filed for divorce, a divorce I did not want with my heart; but at the time I felt no other way. I'm so overwhelmed with sorrow and grief as I did and do truly love my wife. We were practically newlyweds, only being married for four months and I'm still scratching my head as to why she wouldn't even try after professing how she loved me and couldn't imagine life without me. No, there was no infidelity on my part anyway; but don't ask me if there was on her part as I don't have a clue to that. There was no physical abuse, drug abuse or anything like that. I'm looking for comments from both sides. Those who wanted divorce and those who didn't want it as to whether both parties feel this overwhelming grief during divorce. Please keep me in your prayers for Monday, May 19 as I need them. I would hope for a marriage miracle, but I've not had much evidence in miracles happening.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment