Pages

Search blog and web

Life ****ed me over !!!

  • Thread Starter

Oks... the title may seem a litle bit too harsh because at the end of the day, I am healthy and have a roof above my head. However, I still feel like crap.

I have never been in love before, used to laugh at people of my age (18) who claimed they were. This year Ive got the most important exams of my life, so I didnt let anyone in, to not get distracted etc. I wanted to fully focus on my exams.

However, there is this girl... who slowly got under my skin. I cant even remember when it all happened but lately, I realized I have a really huge crush on her. So huge that I cant focus on anything else.

The trouble is... I know I will never have her because me and her we have the same sex. (I am a girl as well but I have no idea wether i am gay or bi or str8 because I have never dated a girl before, only guys, she is the first girl that made me feel this way, I dont even think it matters, why do we have to label evrything right?)

I dont know what to do, I tried to ignore her messages but it only made me think more of her. My exams are comming and I cant afford to take bad marks.

Has anyone been in this situation ? What would you do ?
:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment