Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies urgent matter of interest.

Hello ladies,first ever post so please be gentle with me,and don't eat me alive,hehe:)

I was recently speaking to a lady online,who was nice but had some physical disadvantages.One being she suffers from polyps,and also suffering from teeth that stick out a lot.While they are disadvantages they are not dealbreakers for me.I honestly believe it is what the person is like that counts,and a person with a good heart is more important than anything else.

I saw a post on here about physical disadvantages the other day,but only touched on the topic.So think a greater debate is needed.All this is of course just out of interest as I will be going out with the lady mentioned above as she does seem to be a nice lady with a good heart.

Anyway LADIES ONLY if possible to reply to this post.

I wanted to know how certain problems rate in comparison to each other.So hear is a list of problems and please list in order of worse. So put in order starting with worse one your boyfriend could possibly have. I gave the list of problems to another girl before I meet online a couple of years ago,so as I still have her email to hand I will copy and paste her list to you with her reasons.I thought that would be easier to do than to list problems individually. So here is her list,starting off with the worse,and working down to the not so bad problems.

1.Small dick-A small dick is the worse problem cos it wouldn't satisfy a woman in bed.

2.Short in height-It wouldn't look right of a short man cos it would feel that the woman would have to protect the man when it should be the man protecting the woman.

3.Cross eyed-when talking to my boyfriend i wouldn't know where he is looking and feel that he is not looking at me.

4.Only having one eye-It would feel that they were winking all the time and it would make me feel uncomfortable.

5.Bad condition teeth-I know it put my off kissing him so i would make him going to the dentist.

6.Missing teeth-Every time they would be smile i would see the missing teeth so would have to get the dentist.

7.Goofy teeth-It would embarrass me a little as people might take mickey out him for this teeth.

8.Facial hair or beard-I really wouldn't want a boyfriend with a beard cos it would make my chin itchy and get a rash.

9.Big nose-It would get in the way and put me off.

10.Big chin-It might get in the way but not as bad as the nose.

11.Ginger hair-As long as it wasn't bright red or bright orange then i could live with it on my boyfriend.

12.Big ears-They wouldn't be that bad cos you could hide them under the hairstyle but i would forget they were big.

13.Bald head-I would want some hair so i could run my fingers through it but a shaven head is ok.

14.Overweight-If they were happy with their weight then i would be happy but i wouldn't want them to be really obese knowing that they could lose some weight.

15.Wearing glasses-With glasses you don't have to wear them all the time and i would get use to they being worn.

It would be interesting to know your views on this so could you list in order what you believe are the worst problems starting with number 1 being the worst and number 15 being the one most acceptable to live with. There is no right or wrong answer on this,it is just a fun debate, but please be honest and I will respect your views.Let me know below your list.If you can briefly let me know what you think of each problem. So basically if you can reply in same format as my ex or as close as you can.

Love,peace and happiness to all taking part.x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment